Uniuyo Screening Exercise for Freshers
February 3, 2015 1 Comment
UNIUYO screening/clearance requirement to all newly admitted students has been made public. all the newly admitted students of the University of Uyo are by this notice informed to take note of these documents; as they will be required of them during the screening/clearance exercise.
So in this page, you will be told the documents that will be required of you; when you are called for the screening/clearance exercise. It is important to note them so as to avoid being disqualified.
What are the Required Screening Documents for UNIUYO freshers?
- Acceptance fee teller – without the teller of your acceptance fee payment, I’m sorry to say it, but you will forfeit your admission if you lost it. So keep your acceptance fee teller as safe as possible as it will be required during the screening/clearance exercise.
- Certificate of L.G.A of origin – this document will authenticate the L.G.A that you are from. So this is also one of the required documents during the screening exercise.
- Age declaration / birth certificate – This document verifies your age, so it is also needed.
- Recommendation letter – you need a recommendation letter from preferably; a government functionary, your traditional ruler (paramount ruler) or an attorney.
- Passport – so you mean to tell me that you are ready for UNIUYO screening/clearance exercise without having your passports ready? Na wa o! Which kind screening where you want go without passport? LOL. Get at least 50 recent passport photographs to avoid HAD I KNOW. After all you can still use your left over passports after the screening/clearance exercise.
- SSCE Result – Get your O’level ready, it may be NABTEB, NECO, WAEC, GCE or any other equivalent paper. You can check out the departmental admission requirements to know the required SSCE credit levels in your department.
- JAMB UTME result slip – you need an original copy of your JAMB result slip
- UNIUYO Post UTME result slip – you also need original copy of your post UTME result slip.
Note: For JAMB UTME result slip and UNIUYO post UTME result slip, it is recommended to use a high quality color printer to print them. There may be other screening documents required later.
D screening date is 2nd match