This post will attempt to give you a rundown of the items/materials which will be needed for the 2016 Uniuyo Clearance for newly admitted students. This list covers the requirements for both UTME & DE Candidates.
updates concerning the UNIUYO Admissions.
2016 Uniuyo Screening Requirements
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
10 Requirements for Uniuyo Freshers’ Screening (Last Year’s)
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb UTME Result Slip
- Uniuyo Post UTME Result slip
- O’ level Results (Waec, NECO, NAPTEB)
- Notification of Admission Status
- Attestation Letter (Letter of Recommendation) from Senior Civil
Servant or Lawyer or Clergyman
- Birth Certificate / Sworn Declaration
- Local Govt. of origin Certificate
- Acceptance fee Receipt
- Four (4) office flat file
Uniuyo Screening Date for Freshers: A date for the 2015 clearance exercise has not been set yet.
will save you a lot of stress during the Registration/ Screening process.
acceptance fee is very important. Take proper care of it.
drop any questions using the comment box below. You an also shoot me a question
to my facebook inbox.