NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION AND SCREENING EXERCISE FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
This is to inform candidates who made University of Uyo their First Choice in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission that the University Direct Entry registration has commenced. Candidates are therefore advised to apply for Screening Exercise scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Venue: Onyema Ugochukwu, Auditorium, Town Campus
Time: 8:00 a.m
Eligible candidates are to apply through www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng
Registration Fee: N2,000 (excluding bank charges)
Registration ends on the 9th of November, 2017.
Method Of Application
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of 2,000 naira only (excluding bank charges and admission status checking) via the university portals.
Online registration and payment instruction
- visit uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the admission form type.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM/CARD OR INTERNET BANKING or any branch of all the commercial banks using pre-payment slip through remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on register link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- printout the 2017/18 screening exercise schedule slip
- The same passport photo used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No compliant of wrong bio-data or blank photograph will not be entertained after submission.
- Uploading of wrong biodata will automatically lead to disqualified
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the university. Candidates names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come to the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications.
- One copy of the university of Uyo 2017 online registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct entry registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
closing date: Thursday, November 9, 2017