UNIUYO Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates:
This is for candidates who want to apply for admission into Uniuyo via direct entry. please read the following requirement that you must satisfy carefully before you can stand a chance of being selected:
- a) Applicants MUST have a Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
- b) Either an HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in UNIUYO.
- c) An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- d) Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
The admission will be given in the below stated faculties in uniuyo:
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Clinical Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Environmental studies
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Business studies
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Please do note that all eligible candidates must have duely registered for JAMB online. It is only the candidates whose names appear on the jamb 2019/2020 printout that will be allowed into the screening hall.
UNIUYO DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION
All eligible candidates are expected to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000, via the university of uyo official portal. Please note that the fee exclude the other service fees and remital charges, which may still take additional N,1000 depending on your specific circumstance. After this payment, you can then:
- click on the uniuyo official link via www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- From that homepage, click on the admission form link
- In the admission form type, select Direct Entry
- From the box provided, enter your email and phone number
- Click the Make Payment now button to complete your payment
- You can always make your payment online using your Nigerian ATM card, or your internet banking platform, or even pay via the local bank, and then upload your payment teller.
- Once you have completed your online payment, you can then return back to your online portal and then click on the Register link. This will enable you to obtain your other credentials which you will need to complete your online registration.
- Once you are done, you can then print out the 2019/2020 registration form as evidence of your registration.
- You should note that that same passport that you used during your registration will always be used when admission has been given, and also during the screening exercise. So you should endevour to keep it safe and assessable at all time.
- Once you have submitted your form, any form of complaint base on wrong information in the Bio data or blank passport will not be entertained.
- If, during your course of registration, you uploaded wrong information on your bio data, your application will not be processed at all.
- You should also note that the names in your certificates must be consistent all through, any inconsistency in your name, without a solid backup will be frowned at.
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME TO THE SCREENING HALL WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- All the original and photocopies of your certificates on a file.
- A copy of recent passport, with a red background, which must have your direct entry registration number and signature boldly written at the back of it.
- A copy of your uniuyo online registration form, which has been duely completed, with your passport clearly showing on it.
All these has to be packaged in a brown envelop, with your name and proposed course boldly written at the back of it.
That is it for this article. If you found it interesting, kindly use the share button below to share this article to your friends on social media. Still got some other question? kindly use the comment section down below and we shall get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for reading through…