The issue of Zero aggregate scores at the just concluded UNIUYO Post UTME 2015/2016 has continued to be of great concern to the candidates affected and their parents/guardians for some time now. Also is the case of incomplete results or missing scores. A situation whereby a candidate scores Zero in some/all subject, Zero Aggregate scores or the Scores are missing entirely is not just questionable, but shocking. Reasons given for these according to the school are:
1. That either the affected candidate(s) did not completely & correctly shade their OMR sheets or did so improperly.
2. Some candidates may have supplied information (presumably false) during UNIUYO Post UTME registrations and during the screening exercise.
3. An error might have occurred during collocation of results either technically, humanly or otherwise.
If you belong to either category of candidates as mentioned above, you’ll need to have your issue forwarded to relevant authorities in the school for necessary action. All issues are being attended to base on FIFO protocol; as such you don’t need to waste time again after reading this.
How to Solve UNIUYO Zero Aggregate Problem
Two categories of solution may be employed by all affected candidates in this regard;
i. Online solution
ii. Offline solution
For online solutions, Simply access the school’s portal and select “Result Issues” to submit your issues to the school. You can access the link directly and fill the form here
For offline solutions, simply get to UNIUYO Main Campus (Permanent Site, Off Nwaniba Road, Uyo) with an application letter detailing your issue and addressed to the registrar, seeking for a redress of your issue.
Your handwritten application letter contained in an envelope should contain the following:
1. Candidate’s Correct Home or Office Address.
2. Candidate’s Jamb Reg. No.
3. Candidate’s UNIUYO Post UTME PIN.
4. A copy of Candidate’s 2015 Jamb Result attached
5. A copy of Candidate’s 2015 UNIUYO Post UTME Result showing the zero aggregate score attached.
Your issue shall be handled there.
N/B: This problem of Zero Aggregate Scores in UNIUYO Admission exams did not start today. This problem cuts across Post UTME, Direct Entry, Pre-Degree, Basic Studies, SCE, PG candidates for the past 2years. . .it’s not a new thing in UNIUYO!! Thousands have lost admission because of it. Negligence, Anxiety, Overconfidence and Carelessness mostly on the part of the candidates is blamed for it. You may lose your admission this year because of it just like others, anyway you can take JAMB again next year if you slack to act! Act NOW!
*Make hay while the sun shines as nothing will be done again once the admission list is released. All affected candidates shall be contacted by the school once their cases are resolved via text or email.