There is currently no post UTME. Universities, including UNIUYO, are not authorized to carry out post-utme examination. Things have surely changed, as you all know.
So, questions on post-utme scores and cutt off marks, shouldn’t bother you. What is in vogue is Aggregate score.
Aggregate score is now a combination of student JAMB UTME score & O’ level combinations (waec, neco, waec gce, neco gce, nabteb). The sharing ratio is 60:40. Jamb Utme score is 60% while your five o; level subject combos will make up the remaining 40% marks.
To download the full step by step guide to calculate your o’ level grades and Utme score, click HERE.
My heartfelt advice to you is to prepare intensively for JAMB examination. Practice endlessly, till your confidence is blooming especially for those with mediocre o’level grades and those aiming for competitive courses.
Now, you can get the full Compilations of Utme past questions and answers spanning over 10 years in CBT form, exactly the format you might likely meet in UTME examinations FREE OF CHARGE! click here to access the platform.
If you know how important it is for you to get the highest mark possible, you will get the relevant materials now and start your preparation immediately. Get the offline version here and start practicing