How To Print Your Original Jamb 2017 Result Slip
July 19, 2017 0 Comments
Jamb result slip is one of the requirement for the 2017 screening exercise. Jamb 2017 results are out and you are about to learn how to check and print yourOriginal Jamb Result Slip on Jamb portal.
If you have been wondering how you can download and print out your Jamb 2017 result online, this article is for you.
Trust me, this Jamb 2017 result printing procedure is going to be extremely simple.
How To Print Your 2017 JAMB Original Result Slip
1. Login to your Jamb Account at Jamb.org.ng/efacility
Note:Do not login with another persons account unless you are printing for that person.
2. Under the list of services, Click on the “Print Result Slip”
3. On the next page that appears, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options available
4. If the payment is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed and you can proceed to print it immediately. It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
1. The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N 1000).
2. The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear you passport photograph on it.
How To Check Jamb 2017 Results
- Visit Jamb 2017 Official result checking portal here.
- When the site fully loads, a page will open for you to enter your Email and Password.
- Enter the Email you used for Jamb profile in the space for Email.
- Enter the exact Password you used to create Jamb account in the space for password.
- Click on your Login and wait for the page to load.
- Your Jamb profile homepage will now open.
- Scroll down and check print Result slip.
- Enter your Jamb registration number and examination year.
- Click on print result.
- That’s all, congrats.