Uniuyo Screening 2016
2016 Uniuyo Post UTME [new Schedule]
The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above to apply for Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from 22nd August, 2016 to 27th August, 2016.
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only). Those who had registered earlier with the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) are required to pay N500 (Five Hundred Naira Only) via Remita Platform.
Registration Closing date is August 14 2016.
Read More on the 2016 New Uniuyo Screening Schedule.
Uniuyo New Screening Time Table
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank BranchNationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, (uniuyoinfo.com)on the payment platform displayed,
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login FormLink and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
- After successful registration candidates are expected to printout the 2016/2017 Online Screening Form/Scheduled Slip for the Screening.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Two (2) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 Screening Form form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
- Two (2) copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Result.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs.
- These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Venue for the Screening
University of Uyo
The closing date for the registration is Sunday, August 14, 2016 at mid-night
If you have any issues or questions.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
One More Thing…
Please be a better human being by Sharing this… So others can also see it.
Pls respond. I scored 275 in jamb and 4bs and 1c going for electrical engineering. And I good or should I change course
your chances are high
Pls like how many people do they admit to elect/elect engineering on merit. Pls reply
I do not have information on how many will be admitted this year.
sir please I scored 225 in my jamb
and I got 5 b’s and 4 c’s in my waec
and am applying for history and international studies ….and am a non indegene
sir please is there hope for admission for me??
Your chances are strong
Please respond……… Sir is there any hope for those using awaiting result?
yes, as long as it is released before screening commences
Hello sir , pls will they admit non indigen, and am I eligible to apply for mass communication wit my o’Level result wit a d7 in literature ,pls sir ur responds is highly need now….
no, atleast a C
pls sir i scored 214 in my utme examin… nd i wnt 2 study med nd surgery and i have 2b nd 3c in my required subject do i stand a chance of being admitted into uniuyo
Would advise to do the change of course