Uniuyo Post UTME Screening 2017
Uniuyo Post UTME Screening form for 2017/2018 session is out. Cutoff mark is 180 The screening fee is N2000. Registration will be done online. Deadline for registration is Friday September 15, 2017. See the 2017/18 Uniuyo screening timetable & requirements below:
2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Exercise: Notice of Screening Exercise for 2017 UTME Candidates.
Uniuyo Screening date:
University of Uyo 2017 Post UTME screening begins on monday, 18th september 2017.
Method Of Application
Online Registration And Payment Instruction
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e–portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
(I) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(Ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission.
(Iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(Iv) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University.
Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates Are Required To Come For The Screening Exercise With The Following Items
(i) Original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications (SSCE, O/L, NECO, NABTEB etc).
(ii) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE Screening Exercise Schedule Slip duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(iii) One (1) copy of 2017 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
(iv) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Friday, September 15, 2017
Mr. Aniediabasi Udofia
Admissions: 08127691825, 08146129875,
Bursary: 08175613695, ICT: 08165382618
pls wat the general acceptable olevel subject combination for uniuyo.to study accounting
Please when will supplementary list be out???
pls is d list realy out