Multiple Choice Exam Strategies And Tips
Multiple choice exams popularly known as objective or obj is a popular and one of the easiest testing methods. University post utme exams ( Including University of Uyo ) , classroom tests, and most other examinations contain multiple-choice questions. Since you will no doubt encounter these types of tests if you are preparing to enter the university , learning some exam strategies will be very beneficial.
One of the facts which which every candidates must know about the post utme examination is that it is normally in an multiple choice format with four options, this can be viewed from the past questions, These are the best methods for tackling such questions:
- Read a question in its entirety before glancing over the answer options.
- After reading a question, answer it in your mind before reviewing the answer options. This will help you prevent yourself from talking yourself out of the correct answer.
- Eliminate answer options which you’re 100 percent sure are incorrect before selecting the answer you believe is right.
- Read every answer option before choosing a final answer.
- Make an educated guess if you do not know the answer if it will not count against your score.
- It is best to stick with the answer you first chose after reading the question. It can be counterproductive to constantly alter answers.
- When you encounter “All of the above” and “None of the above” answer choices, do not select “All of the above” if you are pretty sure an answer is incorrect. The same applies for “None of the above” if you are pretty sure an answer is true.
- When two answers are correct in multiple choice questions with an “All of the above” option, then it’s probably correct.
- In most circumstances, a positive option is probably true if there is also a negative one.
- In many cases, the correct answer usually contains more information than the other options. This is good to know if you must guess.
With this strategy, coupled with constant reading of text books and past questions, be assured that you will excel.
You can also read: How to beat exam anxiety and pass the post utme easily.
Past questions are available here
Plz sir I’ll lyk 2 get uniuyo direct entry past question. Ow can I get from lagos?
Get the information here: https://uniuyoinfo.com/uniuyo-direct-entry-past-questons-and-answers/
Pls what is d cut off mark 4 medsurge at uniuyo
It’s not announced yet. Cut off marks are not definite or constant digits
Read as much as you can and score as high you can!
Please I scored 199 in my jamb and I want to know should I change my course or should I go for it
It solely depends on you!
If one question carries one mark how do they expect those applying for medicine and surgery to score 226?
Rephrase your question
Please I want to knw if am eligible 2 choose uniuyo 4 direct entry.I had 6point in my jupeb result want 2 go 4 urban and regional planning
Please how do they count the post utme scores since it is four subject and a total of 25 question
I cannot speak on such issues authoritatively but it’s only logical that each question carries four mark.
Please when the DE form be available for sale?
Last year, the DE form was released early October,
We expect the same date this year.
thank you very much for the exposition,please when will post jamb form be out?l want to study law but my jamb score was poor…220.what am l expected to score in post jamb?
You need to perform better to stand a chance of being admitted!
On when the post utme form will out, read this: https://uniuyoinfo.com/likely-dates-for-uniuyo-post-utme-examination/
On what you what you need to score in post utme, read this: https://uniuyoinfo.com/post-utme-score-that-will-surely-guarantee-admission-into-uniuyo/
@Editoro Dennis…l am so grateful,first for your response,and also for the enlightenment.To be honest,after l saw my jamb score,l have been obsessed with post jamb and this had led to my tiredless reading and studying.l hope there is or are no texts for literature.lf there are?how do l get them?how do l get post jamb in paper form?
I wouldn’t know if texts will be included in the literature exams or not, but if there is, it will be from the Jamb recommended text. my advice is that you should focus more on literary appreciation and concepts.
l am so grateful,thank you very much,firstly,for your reply and also for the enlightenment.
One more important question please if you won’t mind,l registered with awaiting results,when will the deadline for the presentation of awaiting results for clearance after admission?
It depends on the particular time you might have written the certificate examination.
From 2015 upward, you may be asked to present an original examination certificate