The University of Uyo hereby invites Candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise as follows;
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2016
Venue: Town Campus and Town Campus Annex
The Uniuyo Direct Entry Date is is Saturday, 22nd October 2016
Procedure for Online Payment and Registration:
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only.
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment:
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Direct Entry link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Generate e-invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed, Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your Registration.
Uniuyo DE Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 online registration form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2016 JAMB (Direct Entry) printout.
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, JAMB registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.