Get more recent updates on the 2017 JAMB UTME at www.jambnews.ng
View updated jamb 2016 news at www.jambnews.ng
Wanna see the latest news on the 2016 Post UTME. Complete list of schools whose Post UTME form is on sale. Date of Post UTME Exams of all announced schools. Schedule of Aptitude Test exam etc – See all at jambnews.ng
The public is hereby notified that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) has commenced the sales of registration forms for JAMB UTME 2016/2017.
Details are on this page JAMB 2016/2017 UTME Application Form Now On Sale
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has concluded arrangement for Jamb 2016 registration. Below is all you need to know about the 2016 Jamb UTME Registration.
Interested candidates should note that the UTME 2016 registration period would only last from August 31th 2015 to January 15th 31st, 2016. The registration website will close finally on January 19th, 2016. While the Jamb 2016 Examination has been slated to commence on Feb.29th 2016 and end on March 14th, 2016.
”The registration fee for the 2016/2017 UTME is N5,000 and candidates are also to pay N500 to obtain the textbook, The Last Days at Forcados High School’.
”Candidates will, however, be issued the book at the point of their jamb registration after showing evidence of payment,”
Last Days at Forcados High School Quiz
All Jamb 2016 candidates have / are taking the last days at forcados high school free cbt test at jambnews.ng. About 60% of students are scoring just about 10/30. Go try it out and take appropriate correction. Visit JambNews.Ng now to see how well you’d perform.
JAMB REGISTRATION 2016/2017 PROCEDURE
The following procedures are to be followed while registering for the 2016/2017 UTME as directed by the jamb board.
- The first thing is to visit the UTME 2016 e-Registration portal, by clicking the link bellow
- Follow the Instructions such as stated bellow
JAMB FREE ONLINE CBT PRACTICE
Jambnews.ng has a free mini test platform for 2016 Jamb candidates. You are all advised to check it out. Click Here to practice with selected subjects.
JAMB 2016 SYLLABUS
The 2016 Utme syllabus has not been officially released by Jamb. You can get it at jambnews blog once it is out. Precisely at https://jambnews.ng/jamb-syllabus/
Feeling to go to that website for ordinary Jamb Syllabus? Oya use the links below to download.
|C R S||Commerce||Economics|
|I R S||Literature||Mathematics|
|Music||Physics||Princ. of Acc|
|Use of English||Yoruba||#jambnews#|
Here is where you can get the genuine Jamb 2016 Brochure – Click Here
Can’t go over to the page? Use the links below to download 2016 Jamb UTME Brochure.
Faculty of AdministrationFaculty of Agriculture.Faculty of ArtsFaculty of EducationFaculty of EngineeringFaculty of LawMedicals / PharmacyFaculty of ScienceFaculty of Social ScienceFaculty of Social Science
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR JAMB REGISTRATION 2016/2017
Note: If you did not submit your form before the closing date of the registration which is on January 19th, 2016, your entry is forfeited.There the jamb board had advised all prospective candidates to ensure they obtained the application forms early as well as fill their personal data correctly to avoid any mix up.
What is JAMB
Locations Where You Can Buy JAMB Registration Scratch Cards
The Banks are:
2) First City Monument Bank
3) Skye Bank Plc
4) Union Bank
5) Zenith Bank
Visit any of their branches nationwide to buy the JAMB e-registration scratch card.
Other selling points are:
2) JAMB Offices Nationwide
JAMB Offices In 36 states of Nigeria
Applicants with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the Principal or Advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSCE/GCE, NTC/NBC. No subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced levels.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination or Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E, NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses). Education may be accepted as a third A’Level subject for those taking courses in Education. | jamb.org.ng | jamb brochure
Registration Period for Jamb 2016
The registration period is Monday, 31st August, 2015 to Friday, 15th January, 2016 and the website closes on Tuesday, 19th January, 2016.
Get more recent updates on the 2016 JAMB UTME at www.jambnews.ng