A) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand naira) only and obtain a Transaction Receipt which contains a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide:
B) With the PIN code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo,
2014/2015 Postgraduate Application Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng
From the E-portal solutions navigation menu apply the following steps:
– Click on Postgraduate e-portal;
– From the Quick links/Accounts Login Menu bar;
– Select Postgraduate Account login link.
– Login with your registration Number (i.e. Matriculation Number during
your Undergraduate or Master’s programme) and PIN Code;
– Fill the Postgraduate Form and upload a recent passport size photograph
(Scanned) with red background. Webcam photograph will not be
– Submit the online Application Form
- The same passport used for the online registration will be used during the screening and registration after offer of admission.
- Applicants should download and complete the two-paged
Thesis/Dissertation Proposal sheet online. Such proposal should capture the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of the Study, Methodology and Expected Results among others.
Candidates should download transcript request form C online and send to their previous Institutions/Universities for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, University of Uyo, P.M.B. 1017, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Please note that applications without transcripts will not be processed.
All completed Application forms, proposal sheet with photocopies of relevant credentials and photocopy of transaction receipt of payment for the application form should reach the Secretary, Postgraduate School not later than Six Weeks from the date of this publication.
Applications received after the above deadline will not be considered.
Edak U. Umondak (Mrs.)