The University of Uyo hereby invites Candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME and had a MINIMUM SCORE as indicates against the candidate’s course of study to a Screening Exercise.
Candidates should note that the Screening exercise will take the form of either Computer Based Test (CBT) or Paper-Pencil Test – Check schedule here:
In the light of the above, all candidates who are taking the Computer Based Test are advised to familiarize themselves with the CBT environment, by using the on-line CBT practice Demo platfrom provided via: www.cbt.uniuyo.edu.ng
Uniuyo has set a new cut off marks for most of her departments. View it here
Update: the cut off mark is now 179+1. Read Here
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of three thousand five hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following banks nationwide:
- Uniuyo Microfinance Bank
- Zenith Bank PIc.
- Skye Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PIc.
- First Bank PIc.
- WEMA Bank PIc.
- Ecobank PIc.
- Key Stone Bank PIc.
Note: The same PIN code will be used to access the result of the Screening Exercise from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the bank during payment.
With the PIN Code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo Post-UTME Screening Exercise Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
From the Students E-Portals Solutions navigation menu apply the following steps:
- Click the Post-UTME e-Portal
- Link (Account login menu bar)
- Select the Post-UTME Account login link
- Login with your UTME registration Number and P1N Code.
- Fill the Post-UTME form and upload a recent passport size/photograph scanned, with red background.
- Submit the online application form &; print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
- Print out a copy of the examination schedule slip in colour.
Are you writing the coming Jamb UTME? Get the latest news on the exams at www.awajis.com/jamb
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the UNIUYO 201 ; on-line registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of2015 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener for Paper – Pencil Test (PPT) candidates
Venue:– Computer Based Test (CBT): Ibom e-Library, along IBB Avenue,Uyo
Paper-Pencil Test (PPT): University of Uyo (Town Campus and Town Campus Annex)
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is; Friday, August 21,2015 at 6.00 pm.
The New Uniuyo Cut off marks for the various department just arrived my mail.. Will published on UniuyoInfo.Com tomorrow.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825,
Bursary: 0817561369, 08165382618
Mrs. Edak U.Umondak