update: See 2016 Direct Entry Screening Form
Here is the release on 2015/2016 Uniuyo Direct Entry Screening, Requirements, Registration deadline, etc.
Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1 st choice University for the
2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission are hereby informed that the Screening Exercise
will take place as follows:
Date: SATURDAY, 24 TH OCTOBER, 2015
Venue: Town Campus and Town Campus Annex
Advertisement: Continue Reading Below:
REQUIREMENTS FOR UNIUYO DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING
Eligible candidates are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes in their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the programmes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics. They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, GCE A/L or a first Degree (not awaiting result). Admission will be conducted into the following Faculties:
1. Faculty of Agriculture
2. Faculty of Arts
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
4. Faculty of Business Administration
5. Faculty of Clinical Science
6. Faculty of Education
7. Faculty of Engineering
8. Faculty of Environmental Studies
9. Faculty of Law
10. Faculty of Pharmacy
11. Faculty of Science
12. Faculty of Social Sciences
Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not found in the 2015/2015 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT be allowed into the Screening Venue.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR UNIUYO DIRECT ENTRY
1) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide.
1. UNIUYO Micro Finance Bank
2. Skye Bank
3. Wema Bank Plc.
4. Ecobank Plc
5. Keystone Bank Plc
(2) Note: The same PIN will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the Bank during payment.
(3) With the PIN code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo 2014 Direct Entry (D/E) Screening Test Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng from the students E-Portals Solution Menu
applying the following steps:
– Click on Direct Entry Portal Link
– Log in with your Direct Entry registration Number and PIN code.
– Fill the Direct Entry form and upload a recent passport size
photograph (scanned) with red background.
– Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
Registration Portal: http://directentryportal.uniuyo.edu.ng
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is THURSDAY, 22 ND OCTOBER, 2015
(4) Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Test and for registration in the Faculty after offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will be automatically disqualified.
NOTE: No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
Venue: The Screening Test will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus
and Town Campus Annexe.
Closing Date: The closing date for Uniuyo DE registration is THURSDAY, 22ND OCTOBER, 2015 .
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedures outlined above will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise.
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedure outlined on
the website will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise.
For information contact:
Admission: 08127691825 , 08146129875